Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Current Projects in My Knitting Bag

Well, I guess I could take the time to write what all projects are in my knitting bag. I am trying to complete a few of my stragling projects. I need to make a few handles and complete a few projects but I also want to cast on some new ones but I am trying to hold back...

Project 1: Lizard Ridge Throw from Knitty.com
Project 2: Mrs. Beeton's from Knitty.com
Project 3: Cabled Wrist Warmers from Doc Who
Project 4: Tulip Slippers for Zoe
Project 5: Plymouth Feather & Fan Dog sweater for Milo
Project 6: Slip Stitch Scarf using Geisha & Opera
Serveral naked knitting needles getting ready to cast on for some fun projects...

Now these are not all my WIP's but these are just the few that are in my Knitting bag at this moment. I shall not list all my WIP's since the last time I did that I got very depressed. But my therory right now is to atleast complete a few of them. Lets just say at least 1 a month. Baby Steps...

2 Comments:

Blogger kat said...

sounds like a good plan & hopefully satisfying!

Friday, October 27, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger diosaperdida said...

I'm seriously thinking of asking for the yarn for Lizard Ridge for xmas this year..it's a beautiful afghan. My Mom would love it..I want to see her have it.
Sorry..I'm talking about me...just relating, not trying to be rude.

I am just kind of in awe of you for making it.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 8:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home