Thursday, February 02, 2012

Back to the Sticks and String Addiction

Well here we are in the year 2012.  What's new in my life? Lot's but there is not enough time to tell you all what has been going on in my life since 2007.  So I will just tell you that I am BACK!

I started to knit again after a Christmas Gathering.  A friend of a friend got me back into knitting.  I don't know what I have done with out knitting.  I have come back as usual in my feverish fascination with all the fibers.

I down sized my stash several years ago by 3/4.  I'm now kicking myself for doing that.  What was I thinking?

I look forward to sharing more about my knitting adventures as they occur.  All previous posts are just as they are.  All photos are no longer available but I am sure to have many more as time will show.

Stay Tuned for More Knitting Adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home