Friday, February 03, 2012

When at first to succeed - ORGANIZE!

So as I came back to my knitting addiction I had to first organize.  I have now successfully organized all my yarn into one location in the house.  I have sorted through and set aside many stashed projects.  At first I frogged about 8 items and have organized all my UFO's.

Next step was the yarn.  I have them organized by color but now I have to say I have gone back through to pet all the pretty fibers and to sort out items of interest.

So far the fiber takes up a large part of my craft room.  I am please to announce that this endeavor only took a week.


Under my cutting table are all my UFO's and next it is a storage drawers of fiber.
This is the small portion of my one skein wonders.  All organized by color.  I have large buckets of yarn for the colors I truly am addicted to: Pink, Red, Black and Multi colorways along with a bucket of Noro and a bucket of Cascade 220.  I will even admit to having several buckets of Acrylic yarn but those are hidden.

Stay tuned for more adventures with my fiber addiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home